domenica 6 aprile 2014

Mimi's fashion choice in Secondlife and Inworldz

It's been a while since I talked about virtual fashion, but since finally I have time, I would like to talk to you about Mimi's Choice. I know Mimi Juneau since she added a few outfit of my friend and "boss", Anubis Hartunian (owner and designer of Anubis Fashion), in her beautiful and very large shop in Second Life.

I was in her shop a few days ago (yes, sometimes I still go shopping in SL, even if there are so many creatives offering freebies and so many different brand and styles to choose that is hard to find exactly what you would like to buy) and I suggest you to follow my example and go to take a look, because it's whortwhile, believe me!

First of all even in Mimi's shop there are a lot of gifts, freeibies and special offers, but be aware some of the best are just for limited time, so take a look at her Flickr's stream or her Facebook page not to miss them. Then go to her shop, which is in Second Life, but also in Inworldz, and prepare to spend some minutes to have a trip in one of the best selection of virtual fashion, for man and woman, I've ever seen.

Because this is the value added by Mimi: she is a fashionist more than a merchant, she selects only the best outfits of the best designers (and believe me, even if she is so smart and a very kind girl, she knows what is good and what is not and doesn't accept to add anything she doesn't like), so taking a look at her shop will save you a lot of time while giving the opportunity to have the best virtual fashion at a glance. So what are you waiting for?

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento